CANCELLATIONS OF MOTORHOME RENTALS
Touring Cars is on the mission to provide you with the most enjoyable and careless holiday as possible. The most comfortable and smoothest way to travel is what each rental company works hard on. Private requests and inquiries are made with a special personalized matter. In case of such cancellation, please contact Touring Cars International Sales Office.
In case of cancellation or shortening the confirmed reservations, the following charges will be applied from the value of the motorhome holiday as follows:
- Minimum of 200 €/ 2000 NOK/ 2000 SEK / 200 GBP will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled
- 29 days to 22 days prior to departure: 25 % of the total amount
- 21 days to 16 days prior to departure: 50 %
- 15 days to 1 day prior to departure: 100 %
- Departure day or no-show: 100 %
Touring Cars reserves the right to instantly release and resell the reserved motorhome upon receiving the information about a no-show or receiving the definitive cancellation.
In case of an accident please inform Touring Cars motorhome rental station immediately. If other parties are involved, make sure to have a full insurance form filled out with signatures and police report if available.
To avoid such unwanted circumstances, please, have a look at the General Motorhome Rental Info page, with full description of the process before departure and after return.